BPC is a Caribbean and Atlantic margin focused oil and gas company, with a range of exploration, appraisal, development and production assets and licences, located offshore in the waters of The Bahamas and Uruguay, and onshore in Trinidad and Tobago, and Suriname.
BPC’s portfolio of opportunities represents a mix of high impact exploration assets (The Bahamas, Uruguay, Trinidad and Tobago), appraisal and development assets (Trinidad and Tobago, and Suriname) and valuable production assets (Trinidad and Tobago).
BPC Board, management team and staff base have deep technical and industry experience, and a track record of delivery.
Operationally, through 2020 and into 2021 BPC’s focus is to:
- Establish a consistent base production profile from the existing well stock, thus generating reliable cashflows from existing fields in Trinidad and Tobago;
- Seek to enhance this base production profile thus materially increasing our production from existing fields in Trinidad & Tobago and establish a growing free cashflow and associated profitability.
To be achieved through the deployment of international expertise, new technology and streamlined processes.
- Appraise known discoveries or fields including our recent Saffron discovery and Cory Moruga, both in South-West Trinidad and Weg Naar Zee in Suriname and prepare for the development of those projects.
- Collectively seeking to create a business delivering 2,500 boepd and $15 million net revenue (run rate pa) by end 2021.
- Successfully deliver our high impact exploration well, Perseverance-1, in The Bahamas, and in the case of a successful discovery, move forward with planning for Perseverance-2; and,
- Begin to unlock the potential in our assets in Uruguay, the South West Peninsular of Trinidad, and Suriname.